Incubation Proposals are invited in the following two areas:
TECHNOLOGY : Bio-tech, Clean-Tech, Environment tech, Material science, Sensor Technology, Internet of Things & Intelligent systems
SOCIAL : Transformational area that address systematic, social challenges
Application for business incubators C-Bridge is open to the following
Proposals selected by the centre shall be required to register as private limited company within the meaning of the Company Act, 1956 in 3 months of getting admitted in the Incubation Centre if not already registered. Applicants must fulfil above criteria for getting admission in the Incubation Centre for making application.
Companies that are promoted by students enrolled for full-time degree / Masters degree at the University shall not be offered Incubation if the student is holding executive position. However, companies promoted by students are eligible to apply provided student is not actively engaged with the company beyond any engagement which is permitted by the University or has six months to pass the final year of degree / Masters Program.
Business plan should cover the basic of the business proposition, product and / or service being offered, demand assessment, competitors analysis, capital structure, funding requirements, milestones and timelines, marketing plan, organization structure, risk analysis, projected financials and scalability.
Details of IP / technology based on which company is proposed to be founded / promoted. In due course the process has to be completed of transfer of IP / Licensing of / Permission to use IP in favour of Incubate Company.
Basic initial evaluation of the Business plan / Executive summary. The centre will arrange a meeting of the company founders to be made to the Panel / Committee. On the basis of merit of the proposal as decided by the expert committee final decision will be taken on inclusion of the company as incubate in the centre.
Some criteria’s used for Evaluation of the proposal are as follows (Not limited to these)
1) Strength of product idea in terms of its Innovation, Content, market potential and timelines.
2) Potential of idea for IP creation and IP already generated.
3) Extent of involvement of SPPU faculty.
4) Strength of core business team.
5) Viability of raising finance for the company.
6) Break-even period.
1) Registration of the company as private limited company as per the Company Sec. Act, 1956 if not already registered.
2) Provide centre stakes of 6% for the usage of infrastructure & facilities at the Incubation Centre.
3) Provide information to the centre on Intellectual Property (IP) that can be a patent, software code, copyright, design registration, developed product or alike.